Sunday, February 19, 2012

sparkle, neeley, SPARKLE!

Besides thinking about how much I love them so much, whenever I see glitter and the like, I always hear the line from "Valley of the Dolls": "Sparkle, Neeley, SPARKLE!"

Highlight of my day: bought a black hoodie at H&M with hot pink detailing. Something new to wear with my hot pink Puma's. Normally I would be annoyed that everything is coming up pink this season, but I love the color so much, I can't be TOO too mad.

Also, I painted my nails similar to the technique in picture below. Instead of black, I used a dark turquoise. I've also observed I've built up a collection of nail polish over the past few months and it reminds me of when I was a young girl. My mother kept a mauve basket filled to the top with different nail polishes and anything you could think of to use for a manicure. Like mother, like daughter I suppose <3 <3 <3



the full how-to at: what i wore.

No comments:

Post a Comment