Sunday, January 15, 2012

josh anecdote



A Josh story popped into my head an hour ago. Sometimes I think about him and really miss that guy. A couple years back during school, I met up with Amie and Josh at an IHOP and as I sat down, they seemed very, very excited.

"Josh assigned you a new ringtone!"
"What is it?" I was very intrigued to see what he had found. But before the reveal, Josh had to set it up.
"WELL...I was going through the ringtone selections ANNNNND I heard this, and I thought it was TOTALLY YOU!!"

He held up his phone so I could hear. It was "Hava Nagila".

Throughout the rest of the night of our gallivanting, they would sporadically starting singing to me "YA-DAAAA da dee da DA-DAAAA!" Best ringtone ever.

Below, please enjoy Dick Dale's surfer version of "Hava Nagila".

No comments:

Post a Comment