Tuesday, January 10, 2012

sick day



Apparently there is a stomach bug going around the office and I was fortunate to participate in this event. It was a blur of a night filled with weird dreams (But pleasant because for some reason, James McEvoy was my boyfriend; except while he was James McEvoy, he was also the lead singer of Beirut...I don't know what happened to Zach Condon though. This is fine, since I think I prefer JM over ZC.)

I woke up early this morning feeling a little better but still a little weak. I was hesitant to call in sick, since I detest wasting personal days spent in bed. At least it gives me time to catch up on my new interest in knitting scarves.


And...sometimes nothing hits the spot like veggie broth with quinoa and kale when you are feeling unwell. So goes my boring post about a boring sick day filled with knitting and soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment